We’re in to the final stretch, with the primary election just a week from today. As we get closer to Election Day, campaigns need one thing: your help to knock on doors and call voters. The political strength of Conservation Voters New Mexico (CVNM) isn’t just in endorsements or money, it’s in you. The values that you communicate to your legislators and take to the ballot box are what drive progressive issues forward in New Mexico, and working to get the right people elected is one key way to make that happen. Please find an opportunity near you to help out a CVNM endorsed candidate near you listed below.
Garrett VeneKlasen – Commissioner of Public Lands
Please reach out to Alex Crowell email@example.com for volunteer opportunities near you.
Michelle Lujan Grisham – Governor
The final get out the vote push is on! Please use this link to sign up for Get Out The Vote efforts. Offices (locations listed below) are open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Friday.
Bernalillo County Office
- 924 Park Ave SW Unit B, Albuquerque, NM, Suite 29
- Organizer: Nora Sackett, firstname.lastname@example.org; 505-414-0605
South Valley Office
- 1625 Rio Bravo Blvd SW Ste 29, Albuquerque, NM
- Organizer: Corey Rivas, email@example.com; 505-301-1254
Santa Fe Office
- 2006 Botulph Road, Suite C, Santa Fe, NM
- Organizer: Charlotte Roybal, firstname.lastname@example.org; 505-930-0563
- 1114 Plaza del Norte #2, Espanola, NM
- Organizer: Tina Archuleta, email@example.com; 505-927-1109
Sandoval County Office
- 1520 Deborah Rd., Suite K, Rio Rancho, NM
- Organizer: Theresa Trujeque, firstname.lastname@example.org; 505-328-4000
Las Vegas Office
- 230 Plaza Park, Las Vegas, NM (Library at the Plaza Hotel)
- Organizer: Melinda Garcia, email@example.com; 505-429-8287
- 609 N. Main St., Clovis, NM
- Organizer: Constance Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org; 575-777-4721
Doña Ana County Office
- 230 S. Water St., Las Cruces, NM
- Organizer: Nayomi Valdez, email@example.com; 505-410-0424
Public Regulation Commission
Janene Yazzie – Public Regulation Commission District 4
Thursday, May 31: Diné Food and Music Meet and Greet – 4 p.m., Jemez Pueblo
Steve Fischmann – Public Regulation Commission District 5
Please call 505-273-4956 to sign up for Get Out The Vote opportunities.
NM House of Representatives
Representative Patricia Roybal Caballero – House District 13
Every day from now until June 5th, Rep. Roybal Caballero and her team will walking neighborhoods and talking to voters from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on weekdays, Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m., and Sundays from noon-4:30 p.m. Volunteers please call and email at firstname.lastname@example.org and 505-710-5996 and Edwina Cisneros at 505-373-6475, email@example.com. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a hat.
Micaela Cadena – House District 33
Anyone interested in helping with Get Out The Vote, please call Connie at 575-496-5124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paula Garcia – House District 40
For Get Out The Vote volunteer opportunities, please call 505-231-7752 or email email@example.com.
Susan Herrera – House District 41
Wednesday, May 30: Taos Meet and Greet – 5:30 p.m., 7 State Road 150, El Prado, NM 87529
Andrea Romero – House District 46
Tuesday, May 29: Meet & Greet for Andrea – 5 p.m., Betterday Dine-In, 907 W. Alameda St., Santa Fe, NM 87501
Wednesday, May 30: Phone Banking for Andrea – 5:30 p.m., 1101 Hickox St., Santa Fe, NM 87505
Saturday, June 2: Canvass for Andrea – 11 a.m., 1101 Hickox St., Santa Fe, NM 87505
Sunday, June 3: Canvass for Andrea – 11 a.m., 1101 Hickox St., Santa Fe, NM 87505
Not sure who your representative is in the New Mexico House or Public Regulation Commission? Look up your voter registration on the Secretary of State’s Voter Information Portal.»
Most importantly, make sure you get out and vote. Early voting is going on now until June 2nd and Election Day is June 5th. Find locations to vote now and on Election day on the Secretary of State’s website.»